Re: CRI CRI _ Rob

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Mexico Message Board]

Escrito por Fran desde 99.148.68.127 (adsl-99-148-68-127.dsl.chcgil.sbcglobal.net) el día jueves, 12 de agosto, 2010 a las 22:26:25 horas :

En respuesta a: CRI CRI _ Rob escrito por Cri Cri desde 208.123.43.190 (?) el día jueves, 12 de agosto, 2010 a las 15:34:34 horas :

I am going to say that the effects of the stroke will pass and that when that happens, you can take advantage of your new living situation all for the better to have the time you want for the things you want to do. That is what we will all wish for you and send your way.

I am also someone who loves Zihuatanejo and the north woods and I think that your work has captured both places in a way that is beyond gifted.

It is not everyone who can express the love of Mexico and the small wonders of the north with equal dedication but you absolutely succeed. I will be wishing that when you come out the other side on this bad bump that you will have renewed enthusiasm for all the subjects you love to capture for us to enjoy. Best regards.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO