Re: CRI CRI _ Rob

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Mexico Message Board]

Escrito por Judith Whitehead () via proxy desde 187.198.214.146 (dsl-187-198-214-146-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 13 de agosto, 2010 a las 14:53:36 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: CRI CRI _ Rob escrito por Cri Cri desde 208.123.43.190 (?) el día viernes, 13 de agosto, 2010 a las 14:10:58 horas :

Oh Cri Cri ... I love your photos and they remind me of the ones I took and lost from our first days here in 1969. We were the lucky ones to know this wonderful place on the planet back in the days of dirt streets and the whole place smelled like a mixture of cooking oil, garlic and po-po de todo. Dirt paths to walk from La Ropa to town and the market when it was on Calle Ejido y Javier was the Postmaster. You keep me reminded of those beautiful years with every photo in your library.

I wish my son would put me in Assisted Living, but nooooooo, I have to keep working so he will have a mother to keep control of him on the message board and support him when he goes off the deep end.

We all know that in this world of every kind of guy ... you are one of the "good guys" and have touched so many of us with your appreciation of our pueblo.

Maybe you should come back down here and we will assist each other's living.

Your continual admirer, Judith

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO