Re: Thank You Hunter-MX

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Mexico Message Board]

Escrito por Hunter-MX desde 187.198.125.138 (dsl-187-198-125-138-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día jueves, 19 de agosto, 2010 a las 14:17:28 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Thank You Hunter-MX escrito por Judy () via proxy desde 64.12.116.66 (cache-mtc-ab02.proxy.aol.com) el día jueves, 19 de agosto, 2010 a las 09:57:13 horas :

Hi Judy,
This is NOT a sales pitch in any way and I am sure others will back me on this.

The falls are located about 1 1/2 hours drive into the Sierra Madre. While it is not dangerous in my opinion in the ways most people think of danger in the mountains here, it is a remote destination. The main road there is twisting, unpredictable, frequented by the WORST drivers, and somewhat isolated. Once you turn off the main road it is a heavily rutted dirt road deeper into the mountains.

This is not a place to go if you do not speak Spanish well as there is little to no expectations of English. If you were to have car trouble or become lost communication would be an issue, as well as services.

So with all that said, short answer is it is east in the Sierra, about 1800ft elevation.

Here are some select views from the road there...
to quote my last tour "victims" ;.)It's all part of the adventure...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title: