Re: Speaking of tours, a good day out...

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Mexico Message Board]

Escrito por Hunter-MX desde 187.198.86.115 (dsl-187-198-86-115-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día jueves, 23 de septiembre, 2010 a las 21:00:46 horas :

En respuesta a: Speaking of tours, a good day out... escrito por Hunter-MX desde 187.198.33.96 (dsl-187-198-33-96-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día jueves, 23 de septiembre, 2010 a las 01:12:40 horas :

OK THEN!!

Thanks for all the sweet talk and interest in what I do!

These photos were all taken on a La Chole (La soledad de Maciel), Barra de Potosi tour, some at my good friend Don Chico's. The mapache, tecolote and porcupine were all at El Refugio. Laurel as always was a welcoming host and I, as always wish I had far more time to chat with her. It is a cause to be supported.

A little info on the prehensile tail puerco espino, it was found orphaned as a tiny baby. They have been raising it since. It is adorable and surprisingly cuddly (carefully of course). They only have one baby a year and it stays with the mom for nine months.

The owl was rehabilitated there and lives on the grounds.

Ah, and yes I am still shooting with my Canon SX10is.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO