Re: directions to el partenon

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Mexico Message Board]

Escrito por Shasta Bob () via proxy desde 75.144.254.58 (75-144-254-58-SFBA.hfc.comcastbusiness.net) el día martes, 28 de septiembre, 2010 a las 15:21:32 horas :

En respuesta a: directions to el partenon escrito por bryan mate () via proxy desde 187.198.128.186 (dsl-187-198-128-186-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día martes, 28 de septiembre, 2010 a las 11:53:13 horas :

Opposite side of the street from Intrawest, up a rather steep dirt road. I went twice last year and paid the caretaker 50 pesos each for a tour. I imagine it was quite a remarkable site in its day. Beatuiful view. The front gate looked 20 feet high, Saw a few bats hanging from the ceiling in one of the bedrooms. Open air with Greek columns and a huge marble table. Bedrooms have mirrored ceilings. If I understood the caretaker correctly, to spy on those in bed.
The pool is in bad shape but at one time must have been spectacular, a dance floor is nearby. I didn't go down the stairs under the dance floor, maybe next time. Many suggestive fresco's on the walls. Its quite a site.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO