Very Special NEW Tour!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Mexico Message Board]

Escrito por Hunter-MX desde 187.198.80.252 (dsl-187-198-80-252-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día domingo, 10 de octubre, 2010 a las 21:25:48 horas :

For a limited time I am offering a new tour in the area. This is to a spectacular waterfall in a beautiful locat1on.

Why a limited time you ask? These falls have not flowed in a couple of years due to the on going drought. This bountiful rainy season has stirred them to life but only for a while. We expect by the end of December on January they will dry once again.

If you have been to Mesa de Bravo (Las Cascadas) this is better, I promise. A short 45 minute ride on some rough mountain roads to a village designated as an eco reserve, spectacular views along the way and lots of real ranchero culture.

Photobucket

This tour is available with a lunch option of delicious food prepared by a local family and served beside the falls for an extra fee. Contact me at the above email or through my website below to reserve your date to see this rare gem

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO