Again....Wil's Waterfall Tour

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Mexico Message Board]

Escrito por Emmet in Troncones and BIG fan of Wil's Tours () via proxy desde 187.198.38.184 (dsl-187-198-38-184-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 05 de noviembre, 2010 a las 20:48:34 horas :

OH MY! What a blast. We spent today touring the mountains above Zihua and hitting the falls. First, the falls appear to be man made. It is amazing as the mineral deposits cover the rocks and fossilize the leaves (and other stuff) and consequently, when crawling around, things aren't slippery. The water is refreshing and you are short yards (meters) from where it comes out of the ground. We saw tons of butterflies and birds and spider webs (big and apparently strong spider webs). The walk is relatively easy. We were in flip flops but tevas would have made it nicer. No biggie there. We had an amazing lunch with Wil's family up there. It was fantastic. Oh yeah, about those webs. One was big and strong enough to catch a humingbird! I'm sure Wil, aka Hunter MX will post a picture or two of that. Great views on the drive from an area I imagine most never get to see.

Thank you Wil for one of the best days we've had in this area. We truly appreciate it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO