Great Trip!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Mexico Message Board]

Escrito por ML () via proxy desde 64.186.120.171 (?) el día sábado, 11 de diciembre, 2010 a las 19:55:16 horas :

Just got back to Alaska brrr, already miss Mexico! We had a great time as expected, but had to point out two things. First, we had a really nice lunch and visit with Frank at Otilia's. We strongly recommend pushing past all the waiters (no matter how convincing they are) and enjoying an afternoon with Frank! We were sad to find out that you can no long walk to the back side to snorkel at the coral beach. I guess its all private now, according to Frank :(

The other thing was the most amazing cheese cake in the world. I'm usually not a fan of eating pie in Mexico - just would rather eat something a little more authentic. But, Momma Norma & Deborah's in Ixtapa really truly had the best cheese cake I've ever eaten. In fact, everything we had there was good. Certainly worth checking out if you happen to be staying in Ixtapa rather than Zihua.

Merry Christmas!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO