You have my full support

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Mexico Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob () via proxy desde 189.178.143.245 (dsl-189-178-143-245-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día lunes, 27 de diciembre, 2010 a las 15:34:14 horas :

En respuesta a: here are the facts about near fatal accident escrito por home at last in Zihua desde 187.198.10.98 (dsl-187-198-10-98-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día lunes, 27 de diciembre, 2010 a las 14:11:16 horas :

I agree with you 1000%. There needs to be a formal complaint filed with the "responsible authorities". In this case the Capitanía de Puerto.

There should be NO motor boats operating at anything above idle speed within 100 meters from the beach or near where boats are allowed to moor. Unfortunately there is usually no vigilance here, and all boating regulations as well as good boating practices are regularly broken with impunity. While the boat's owner may have his paperwork in order for him to operate his boat, that doesn't mean that his workers do.

Another incident recently was brought to my attention, and it makes me wish I had the time to make it my personal business to put things in order with the "beach boys" of La Ropa. At this moment the ONLY aquatic services at La Ropa that I can recommend are those of Felipe who operates near the north end of the beach (near Intrawest), and Miguel who rents Hobiecats near that same end of the beach. The guys operating near the Tides should be BOYCOTTED until further notice, and Beto needs to be fined or at least have a serious talking to from the port captain as well as to acknowledge and apologize for this almost fatal accident.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO